For some uncanny reason, it seems that mums around the world say the same things to their kids.
In celebration of Mother’s Day, we gather some of the phrases your mum may have uttered to you at some point in your life.
1. “Wait for me in the queue here.”
Worst. Feeling. Ever.
2. “What’s this I found in your room?”
3. “Have you brushed your teeth? “
and if she insists on checking.
4. “BE QUIET!”
Being not able to adhere to this command usually leads to…
5. “Wait till your father gets home.”
When dad steps into the picture, things are gonna take a turn for the worse
6. “Next time then you know…”
Using the Mum Language Translator, we know that this means, “Don’t do it ever again.”
But “next time” always comes sooner than you realise.
7. “Who made this mess?!”
Followed by, “You should be ashamed of yourself.”
8. “Did you do what I told you to do?”