Join the RWS-The Hunger Games contest. Three lucky winners will win tickets to the Gala Premier 18 November (9pm) at The Cathay, 2 Handy Road and the following The Hunger Games merchandises:
May the odds be ever in your favour!
By participating in the contest, you agree to the security measures and Terms and Conditions:
As part of the security measures, there will also be bag checks and winners are required to check in their phones or any recording device to our security personnel:
WARNING: NO RECORDING DEVICES ALLOWED.
THIS SCREENING WILL BE MONITORED FOR UNAUTHORISED RECORDING. AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE / PDA / ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND ARE ALSO SUBJECTED TO A PHYSICAL SEARCH OF YOUR BELONGINGS AND PERSON FOR RECORDING DEVICES.
ALL RECORDING DEVICES MUST BE CHECK IN DURING SECURITY CHECKS PRIOR TO THE PREMIERE.
IF YOU ATTEMPT TO USE A RECORDING DEVICE, YOU CONSENT TO YOUR IMMEDIATE REMOVAL FROM THE THEATRE AND FORFEITURE OF THE DEVICE.
UNAUTHORISED RECORDING WILL BE REPORTED TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY.
YOUR COOPERATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
We regret that should any winners fail to cooperate with the security on the phone check in, we will not be able to allow them entry to the Gala Screening.
Terms and Conditions RWS-The Hunger Games contest
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to Resorts World Sentosa The Hunger Games Contest, which consists of one Twitter contest (the “Contest”).
1) The Contest will commence 0800hrs, 13 November 2015, and will end at 2359hrs, 15 November 2015, unless withdrawn earlier by Resorts World Sentosa (the “Contest Period”).
2) The Contest is open to all persons who are residing in Singapore and are at least 13 years of age (as of 13 June 2015).
Participation in the Contest
3) To take part in the Contest, participants (“Participants”) will need to submit their tweet (“Entry”) with the hashtag “#rwshungergames” through Twitter.
4) Participants must comply with the following requirements when submitting an Entry via the Social Media:
a) have an active public Twitter account
b) follow @rwsentosa (You need to follow @rwsentosa for us to send the Direct Message to you if you win)
c) the Entry shall include the following hashtag: #rwshungergames
5) The Entry can be text-, video- or image-based but #rwshungergames hashtag must be in the same tweet.
6) Resorts World Sentosa will select four of the best entries.
7) The entries shall be selected based on the quality of the Entry, which shall be determined in Resorts World Sentosa’s sole discretion.
8) Only Entries submitted during the Contest Period will be considered (i.e. Entries submitted before 0800hrs, 13 November 2015, and after 2359hrs, 15 November 2015 will not be considered).
9) The winners will each win The Hunger Games-related merchandise sponsored by Cathay-Keris Films.
10) The prize will be allocated to each winner by Resorts World Sentosa.
11) There is no limitation on the number of Entries that may be submitted per Participant.
Notification of Contest Winners / Prize Collection
12) Winners will be notified via private message on their Twitter account (“Direct Message”). If the winner is not following @RWSentosa and we are not able to send a Direct Message, we will choose another winner.
13) Winners need to provide Resorts World Sentosa with the requested information set out in the Notification within 12 hours of the Notification date, failing which prize will be forfeited.
14) RWS will inform winners on how they can collect the prize.
15) Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable. Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of similar value.
General Terms and Conditions
16) By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Resorts World Sentosa may issue from time to time.
17) By participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be deemed to have consented to Resorts World Sentosa’s collection, use and disclosure of the submitted Entry for the purposes of administering the Contest (which shall include publication of the Entry on Social Media for the purposes of announcing the winners). The Participant undertakes and warrants that he/she will obtain all necessary consents for Resorts World Sentosa to collect, use and disclose the Entry for the purposes set out herein.
18) Resorts World Sentosa shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Participant’s submitted photographs or information as a result of the Participant taking part in the Contest.
19) Resorts World Sentosa shall not be liable to the Participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
20) Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Resorts World Sentosa on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
21) Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to publish any Participants’ images and details for the above stated purposes without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
22) The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold Resorts World Sentosa harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which Resorts World Sentosa incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
23) In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
24) The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law.
The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
25) A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions.