Hello fans and friends of Resorts World Sentosa,
We’d like you to share your stories about your time at RWS so we’re now accepting guest post submissions for the blog, RWScoop.
For the month of June, we’ll be featuring blog posts about staycations at the Resort. This opportunity is open to all.
- If you have stayed at the Resort for your staycation, write a blog post and include a few photos.
- If you haven’t stayed at the Resort for a staycation, tell us what you would do on a perfect staycation at RWS.
Send your articles to us for a chance to be featured on the blog.
How to submit your blog post to RWScoop:
If you have a blog, you can post the story on your blog and drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog post or tell us about it on Twitter (@rwsentosa).
If you don’t have a blog, you can send your articles in a Word document or HTML file with image files attached to email@example.com. Remember to resize your photo so our mailbox won’t explode.
Due to the volume of mail that we receive, we will not be able to respond to all submissions. We will reply to let you know that your article will be published.
Last date for submission is 1 June.
Guest post guidelines:
- You must have the rights to distribute the content. If you are using photos with Creative Commons license, be sure to attribute it to the creator.
- By submitting this content, you agree for us to use the text, images or videos on RWScoop and other RWS-owned media platforms.
- Articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected, so limit links in the article to relevant content.
- We may edit your content before publishing. Don’t get sad or angry.
For samples of what you can write about, check out:
You can also check out our staycation packages on the Resorts World Sentosa website.