Resorts World Sentosa is home to more than 50 dining outlets; among them multiple celebrity chef restaurants. For discerning gourmands, it certainly is one of the locations in Singapore to visit – especially the unique, pop-up events.
To help you plan your trip (and not miss out on any great promotions), we’ve compiled this month’s top dining specials, deals and events that you probably wouldn’t want to miss.
- Art at Curate Series 12
- Unlimited Pizza Dinner Feast
- Weekend specials at Fratelli Trattoria
- Forest森 Sunday Lunch
- Sessions Seafood Buffet
ntentionally left blank
Art at Curate Series 12 (2 – 8 Nov)
Art at Curate is back with an exclusive four-hands dining experience by Chef Bee Satongun of One-Michelin-Starred Paste in Bangkok and Chef Benjamin Halat. Named Best Female Chef by ‘Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2018’, Chef Bee Satongun is known for her layering of flavours and textures, modern presentation, and deep grounding in heirloom Thai cuisine.
• Lunch Menu S$108++ (with wine pairing $158++)
• Dinner Menu S$188++ (with wine pairing $308++)
: enjoy members’ rate and earn up to 4% rebate | Lunch Menu $88++ (with wine pairing $138++)
Unlimited Pizza Dinner Feast (6 – 29 Nov)
There’s no such thing as too much pizza. Come feast on unlimited slices of traditional and gourmet pizzas at Fratelli Pizzeria, complemented with a selection of crisp beer.
- Pizzas only S$28++ per pax
- Pizzas with free-flow beer S$38++ per pax
members earn up to 4% rebate
Weekend specials at Fratelli Trattoria
Craving for something uniquely Italian this weekend? Check out Fratelli Trattoria’s weekend specials, featuring authentic Italian eats and signature dishes of 3-Michelin-starred Da Vittorio, such as:
- Filetto di Manzo Servito con Scaloppa di Fegato Grasso alla “Rossini” – pan-seared Angus beef tenderloin served in a Marsala wine sauce ‘Rossini’ style, a Da Vittorio signature.
- Risotto Oro Nero – classic Carnaroli risotto served in squid ink sauce and topped with baby squid, red prawns, white clams, Sicilian Mussels, trout roe, and vine cherry tomatoes.
- Bistecca – grilled beef steak served with Marsala sauce, vegetables and roasted potatoes.
- Tagliolini all’Astice – homemade Tagliolini pasta served with Boston lobster in light spicy tomato sauce.
These special dishes are available on a rotational basis, on weekends only. Portions are limited, so please call to inquire on the availability of your favourite dishes before heading down to the restaurant. More details here.
Members earn up to 4% rebate.
For enquiries or reservations, call +65 6577 6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forest森 Sunday Lunch
This 8-course lunch comprises 13 dishes in tasting portions, showcases the sheer breadth of Celebrity Chef Sam Leong’s culinary invention. Details here
Available every Sunday, 12pm – 3pm
Adult: 8-course set menu at S$68++
Child: 4-course set menu at S$32++
Members earn up to 4% rebate
For enquiries or reservations, call +65 6577 7788 or email email@example.com
Seafood buffet at Sessions on Fridays, Saturdays
Say bye to work and hi to this all-you-can-eat seafood spread featuring Poached Fresh Prawns, Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Cajun, Grilled Salmon With Citrus Zest, Sessions Chili Crab & Man Tau and Black Pepper Crab & Bread.
Give your night a sweet ending and as you dig into the twelve desserts, including Mississippi Mud Pie, Old-fashioned Lemon Pound Cake, Strawberry Short Cake and more.
Every Friday and Saturday, 6pm – 10pm
Adult: S$75++ | Child: S$37.50++
Members earn up to 4% rebate
For reservations, call +65 6577 6567 or email Sessions@rwsentosa.com
Not an RWS Invites Member yet? Sign up now at S$8:
• Receive more than S$350 worth of welcome vouchers
• Earn and redeem rebates at over 100 outlets
• Redeem free parking with Invites$2.50
• Enjoy special members rate and exclusive invitations to celebrity chef restaurants, signature events and shows