This blog post has been updated on 10 Jan 2017 to reflect the updates to the membership programme.
We’ve been (I still am!) students once. And as students, we are always on the lookout for good deals.
For students who love theme parks, water parks and aquariums, here’s a great deal: the RWS Attractions Season Pass for students. As students, you save S$10 over the regular Attractions Season Pass deals (perks of being a student!).
With this pass, anticipate countless visits to Universal Studios Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark (ACW) or S.E.A. Aquarium (SEAA) without breaking the bank.
On top of that, for ACW and SEAA members, save 20% off Dolphin Island Interaction programmes and Ultimate Marine Encounters. Here’s the chance for you to go on an underwater adventure with the marine animals.
In addition, the promotion is valid both local and international students. So there you go, plans for the weekends and school holidays are settled!
Attraction Season Pass
(Age 4 – 12)/(60 & above)
|Universal Studios Singapore||S$98||S$88||S$88|
|Universal Studios Singapore
with Universal Express® Access
|Adventure Cove Waterpark||S$88||S$78 / S$58||S$78|
Here are 7 reasons why I, a student, would get the RWS Attractions Season Pass for students:
- We are forever broke and a sucker for good deals so all kinds of savings are always welcome.
- Students deserve a break from assignments, mid-terms, and exams so the season pass is a great opportunity for us to release our stress several times during the year. You know, by screaming your lungs off on the rollercoaster ride.
- We won’t have to spend time thinking about where to go for our next date or group outing. No idea what to do? Head over to the Resort then.
- “We’re going out to learn about marine life, Mum” is always a legit reason to leave the house and our mums are less likely to make a fuss about it. Besides, a trip to the S.E.A. Aquarium is considered a school excursion, right?
- We need to take loads of selfies and #OOTD photos to update our Instagram feed, and you can’t deny that Universal Studios Singapore has a lot of photo opportunities!
- Singapore’s weather is unbearable especially in the middle of the year, so can you imagine soaking in the water at Adventure Cove Waterpark every weekend? So shiok!
- Everybody loves the Minions and we just can’t get enough of them!
Here’s a full list of the benefits of the Season Pass. See you in the Resort!
About the author
Diyanah was an intern at Resorts World Sentosa.