Be prepared to blast off on Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase on 1 March 2013, only at Universal Studios Singapore! Macaroni the Merciless has stolen all spaghetti from us and we don’t want you to suffer the same fate. Here’s our challenge to you: hide them away before it’s too late.
Come up with some clever ideas on to hide/ disguise/ camouflage your spaghetti, cooked or uncooked, from Macaroni the Merciless. Take part in #OpsSpag (that’s Operations Spaghetti) and stand a chance to be the FIRST Super Sidekicks to blast off on first official space chase, happening on 1 March 2013 (Friday) at 10.00am! That’s right; Mission Control will need you to clear your schedules (together with three family or friends, so long as they are 85cm and above) for this mission.
I am ready for #OpsSpag! How do I fall in?
Step 1: Follow us on Instagram @rwsentosa
Step 2: From now till 25 February 2013 (12 noon), simply capture a shot of how you best hide your spaghetti in #OpsSpag. Here are a few ideas to get you going…
Step 3: Post the picture on your Instagram account, and a) mention @rwsentosa; b) tag #OpsSpag #SesameStreet #SpaghettiSpaceChase #UniversalStudiosSingapore.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you like, and feel free to make your posts fun and quirky, but remember to keep them wholesome!
What will I win?
We’ll select a winner in #OpsSpag based on creativity and themeing, and the First #Supersidekick will get to bring his/her family and friends to the launch of #SesameStreet #SpaghettiSpaceChase on 1 March 2013 (Friday), blasting off on the first official space chase mission, only at #UniversalStudiosSingapore!
And fret not, if you can’t make it to #UniversalStudiosSingapore on Launch Day, we will also be rewarding five other #OpsSpag participants with exclusive park merchandise.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
So what are you waiting for? Spread the news and start hiding some #spaghetti and snap away for #OpsSpag!
[Terms and Conditions]
- This contest is solely organised by Resorts World at Sentosa Pte Ltd.
- The contest is open to all persons except employees of Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”), employees of RWS’ subsidiaries and affiliates, and the family members of such employees.
- The contest will run from 18 till 25 February 2013. Entries received by RWS after 1700hrs (GMT +8) on 25 February will not be accepted.
- Entries must be posted on the contestant’s Instagram account.
- Each participant must follow @rwsentosa and must mention @rwsentosa with every entry.
- All entries must be tagged with #OpsSpag #SesameStreet #SpaghettiSpaceChase #UniversalStudiosSingapore.
- Participant may use any app available to edit the photo captured.
- No vulgarities/obscene content are allowed.
- The winner will be selected by RWS, and will win four one-day admission passes to Universal Studios Singapore, valid for 1 March 2013 only. The winner and family/friends must participate in the launch ceremony of Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase on 1 March 2013, at 9.30am.
- The winner and family/friends must agree to publicity requests, including but not restricted to media interviews.
- By participating in the contest, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time.
- RWS and/or Sesame Workshop shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
- RWS and/or Sesame Workshop and their respective licensors, licensees and affiliates reserve the right to copy, distribute, use, modify and/or publish the participants’ entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
- RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- No property, license, permission or interest of any kind is granted, transferred to and/or acquired by the participant for the Resorts World and/or Sesame Street intellectual property and/or any other intellectual property owned by or licensed to RWS and/or Sesame Workshop by the participant’s use of the same.
- Any and all trademarks, copyright or other intellectual property rights in the photos sent by the participant shall belong exclusively, throughout the world, to RWS, Universal Parks & Resorts and/or Sesame Workshop.
- In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.