For parents with babies and toddlers, planning a trip with the little ones can be quite a nightmare, especially for mothers who are still nursing their young. Good news is, you don’t have to let that deter you from visiting Resorts World Sentosa.
With eight nursing rooms scattered around the Resort, mums can find one within walking distance, no matter which attraction you are at.
Each nursing room comes with a sofa, baby changing pads, and is separated by a lockable door. The eight nursing rooms are found at:
1. Universal Studios Singapore: Baby Centre inside Guest Services Centre (on your left after the gantries) – with two nursing cubicles
2. S.E.A. Aquarium: Near the souvenir shop at Basement 1
3. Adventure Cove Waterpark: changing rooms area near entrance
4. Adventure Cove Waterpark: On the same floor as Riptide Lounge
5. Festive Walk: Next to Osia on L1 – with two nursing rooms
6. Festive Walk: Behind Cedele on L1
7. Festive Walk: Beside McDonalds’s on B1
8. Porte Cochere, the space in the middle of The Galleria: Nursing room is found in the (hidden) hallway behind Salvador Dali’s Space Elephant, with three nursing rooms.
With this list, we hope the littlest ones and mummies have a great day at RWS.