TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LIVE SPECTACLE: NARUTO CONTEST
1) The contest is open to all persons except employees of Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”), employees of RWS’ subsidiaries and affiliates, and the family members of such employees.
2) To take part in the Contest, participants (“Participants”) will need to answer the question in the most creative way.
3) Four lucky winners will walk away with a pair of Category 2 tickets each to Live Spectacle: Naruto.
4) The prize will be allocated to each winner by Resorts World Sentosa and winners are not entitled to choose their preferred dates of admission.
5) Winners will be notified via private message on their Social Media accounts (“Notification”).
6) Winners need to provide Resorts World Sentosa with the requested information set out in the Notification within 7 days of the Notification date, failing which prize will be forfeited.
7) Winners will be required to present the original Passport/NRIC/Work Permit for verification purposes at time of the collection.
8) Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-cashable. Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of similar value.
9) By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that Resorts World Sentosa may issue from time to time.
10) By participating in the Contest, the Participant shall be deemed to have consented to Resorts World Sentosa’s collection, use and disclosure of the submitted Entry for the purposes of administering the Contest (which shall include publication of the Entry on Social Media for the purposes of announcing the winners). The Participant undertakes and warrants that he/she will obtain all necessary consents for Resorts World Sentosa to collect, use and disclose the Entry for the purposes set out herein.
11) Resorts World Sentosa shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the Participant’s submitted photographs or information as a result of the Participant taking part in the Contest.
12) Resorts World Sentosa shall not be liable to the Participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Contest.
13) Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Contest and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Resorts World Sentosa on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
14) Resorts World Sentosa reserves the right to publish any Participants’ images and details for the above stated purposes without having to pay any fee or compensation to the Participants.
15) The Participant shall fully indemnify and hold Resorts World Sentosa harmless from and against any loss, damage, cost, liability or expense (including legal fees), whether direct or indirect, which Resorts World Sentosa incurs in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Participant’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16) In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
17) The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
18) A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions