Yes, you heard right. You can enjoy all-you-can-eat Malaysian-style Chili Crab at Genting Hotel Jurong (GHJ) from end-April to May.
The dish, a speciality of the hotel, is part of the Malaysian Food Feast Buffet. The month-long buffet is part of Genting Hotel Jurong’s first anniversary celebrations, and they are even keeping their restaurant operating outside usual hours for this event.
Buffet prices for adults are S$38++ for weeknights and S$42++ for weekend dinners.
For such an affordable price, you get to eat your heart’s fill of the sweet crab meat cooked in tangy and savoury red chilli and tomato gravy.
Besides Chilli Crab, you’ll find other specialities from GHJ’s Chef de Cuisine Talor Liew such as Supreme Herbal Chicken and Hong Sau Fish.
Leave some space for favourites from Malaysian Food Street (MFS) in Resorts World Sentosa. No need to travel to the Resort to get your fill of authentic Malaysian food.
Here are the dishes on the menu:
Malaysian Food Street favourites
MFS highlights at Malaysian Food Feast include:
- Chicken rice: Tender steamed chicken served with fragrant rice.
- Nasi Briyani: A heavily spiced Indian favourite. Enjoy the flavoured rice with the tender meat and vegetable cooked in gravy.
- Cuttlefish kangkong: Blanched cuttlefish and water spinach drenched with spicy and sweet peanut sauce. You get the chewiness of the cuttlefish with a serving of healthy greens.
- Assam laksa: A Penang favourite. Instead of the usual coconut-milk laksa, this version is sour as it uses tamarind in the soup base. Great as an appetizer to increase your appetite for the rest of the buffet.
- Chendol: Shaved ice with coconut milk, red beans and green jelly grass. Need we say more?
Avoid the traffic jam at the Causeway and head to Genting Hotel Jurong for the Malaysian Food Feast Buffet.
How to get to Genting Hotel Jurong
Located at 2 Town Hall Link, GHJ is 20-minutes ride away from Resorts World Sentosa.
If you’re taking public transport, alight at Jurong East Bus Interchange or Jurong East MRT. The Hotel is a five-minute walk away.
Malaysian Food Feast Buffet @ Genting Hotel Jurong
29 April to 31 May
Weekday Dinner: S$38++ Adult, S$19++ Child
Weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) Dinner: S$42++ Adult, S$21++ Child
*Child – 4 to 11 years old
Tel No.: +65 6577 6688 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org