Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 5 can be a frightful, loud event with all sorts of spooks and monsters, and it is not recommended for children.
At Resorts World Sentosa, the Kids Club located at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore is a viable alternative for kids with its fun craftwork and activities designed for children between 3 and 12 years old, themed to match the spirit of Halloween.
HHN5 ticket holders get a discounted rate for Kids Club’s service, you’ll pay S$8 per hour instead of the public price of S$12.
Extended operational hours:
- 2,3,9,11,18,25,29 Oct 2015 (Operational hours extended till 1am)
- 10,16,17,23,24,30,31 Oct 2015 (Operational hours extended till 2am)
- Public/ Hotel Guests: S$12 per hour
- RWS Invites Members: S$12 (1-for-1 hour)
- Genting Rewards Members: S$8 per hour
- Halloween Horror Nights™ 5 Ticket Holder: S$8 per hour
Suitable for kids aged between 3 – 12 years old.
During the extended operational hours, children will get to watch movies, create paper crafts and use the computer terminals. For an extra charge, they can create Pyssla Beads art too. (Details below.)
Get crafty with Pyssla Beads
Choose from a range of coloured beads and see how it comes together to form your Halloween-themed characters.
- 1 Pyssla Bead for S$5
- 2 Pyssla Bead for S$8
- RWS Invites Members: Buy 2 Pyssla beads at S$8 and get an additional bead for free.
* The above costs exclude Kids Club Check-In Charges
Suitable for ages 5 – 12.
Kids Club in Halloween mode
How to get to Kids Club?
Kids Club is located at Hard Rock Hotel, next to the Gym. Look out for the sign.