We brought you a sneak peek of Equarius Hotel yesterday. Today, it’s all about the sun and the sea with the new Beach Villas – the epitome of luxury, peace, and tranquility. Enveloped by lush flora and greenery, a stay at the Beach Villas is the ultimate tropical experience. Here are five quick facts about the Villas.
1. Some quick numbers
22 Beach villas in total:
10 One-bedroom Villas at 76 sqm
8 Two-bedroom Villas at 388 sqm
3 Three-bedroom Villas at 477 sqm
1 Four-bedroom Villa or The Palace at 731 sqm
Rack rates start from S$1,200.
2. A free form pool (One-bedroom Villas) and a private infinity-edge pool (Two-bedroom Villas)
What’s better than jumping right into the pool from the comfort of your room’s patio? Well we think it comes second to none, and the one-bedroom Villas offer just that. The 10 villas have a large outdoor terrace each with a private deck that extends to a free form pool. Deckchairs half submerged into the water on your private deck allows you to soak up the sun while the water laps at your feet.
If you’re staying at the two-bedroom Villas, a spectacular view of Keppel Bay and Labrador Park await you. We’d love to lounge on the sundeck or take a dip in the private lap pool.
3. 24-hour butler service for all villas
Personalised service right at your doorstep, all day, every day.
4. A luxurious home-away-from-home
Designed and furnished to truly echo the tropical setting of the resort’s west side, the villas are dressed in a neutral palette of earthly tones, brought to life with bursts of warm colours in the featured fabrics, rugs, artworks, and artifacts. We especially love the textural contrasts in timbre, stone, and natural minerals.
5. Spacious enough for both private and social events
The best thing about the villas (in our opinion), is the surprising amount of space available. You’ll find little pockets of space and quiet corners that create a sense of peaceful solitude, a true escape from daily humdrum. The two-bedroom villa bathrooms are also constructed to create a sense of openness – with views of lush foliage.
Facilities for Beach Villa
- Private land transport around the resort via Buggy service provided by the butler team
- Direct Entrance to Beach Villa Pool
- Personalised in-villa check-in with refreshing beverages
- 24 hours butler service
- Private Jacuzzi in Ocean Suites
- Private Jacuzzi in 1-Bedroom Villa
- Private spa treatment / massage room (2-Bedroom Villa and above only)
- Wine cellar (3-Bedroom Villa and above only)
- Exclusive private lap pool in 2-Bedroom Villa, 3-Bedroom Villa and The Palace
- Exclusive access to the state of the art gymnasium at ESPA at Resorts World Sentosa
- Full day ESPA facilities access at S$30nett (U.P. S$100++)