Hello friends of Resorts World Sentosa,
It’s a new month and a new round of guest post submission. Last month, we asked for your staycation stories.
For the month of July, we’d like you to become a food blogger!
If you had eaten at any eateries at RWS, share your experience. Whether it’s a post about your favourite restaurant in the Resort, a review about meals, a picture story about food at the Resort or even food guides.
Send your articles to us for a chance to be featured on the blog.
How to submit your blog post to RWScoop
If you have a blog, you can post the story on your blog and drop us a mail at email@example.com with a link to your blog post or tell us about it on Twitter (@rwsentosa). We’ll grab an excerpt and link back to your blog.
If you don’t have a blog, you can send your articles in a Word document or HTML file with image files attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to resize your photo so our mailbox won’t explode.
Due to the volume of mail that we receive, we will not be able to respond to all submissions. We will reply to let you know that your article will be published.
Last date for submission for food blog posts is 11 July 2014.
Guest post guidelines
- You must have the rights to distribute the content. If you are using photos with Creative Commons license, be sure to attribute it to the creator.
- By submitting this content, you agree for us to use the text, images or videos on RWScoop and other RWS-owned media platforms.
- Articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected, so limit links in the article to relevant content.
- We may edit your content before publishing. Don’t get sad or angry. 😉
For samples of guest posts, check out:
- Making staycations at RWS a family tradition
- My first roller coaster ride on Revenge of the Mummy
- Staycations: Fun for the multigenerational family
Remember, closing date for food blog posts is 11 July 2014.
Are you ready to share your story with us? Send your blog post to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, put it in the comments section below.