Going blue is the new cool; literally. Conserving our waters means conserving our planet and reducing our carbon footprint, a contributor of global warming. This June, we’re all about water-loving at Resorts World Sentosa; check out our World Oceans Day celebrations happening at S.E.A. Aquarium this month.
In the spirit of being agents of change, we’ve dug around and put together a simple infographic on our water consumption and waste production. Here’s what you can do to help save the environment every day.
(click on image to enlarge)
1. Mother Nature Network, 20 Unique Ways to Save Money: http://www.mnn.com/money/personal-finance/photos/20-unique-ways-to-save-money/take-a-navy-shower
2. Tree Hugger, How to go Green at Work: http://www.treehugger.com/htgg/how-to-go-green-at-work.html
December 10, 2006
3. Discovery.com, 10 Ways to Go Green at Work: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/topics/10-ways-conserve-energy-work.htm
4. World Watch, 10 Ways to Go Green and Save Green: http://www.worldwatch.org/resources/go_green_save_green
5. Zerowaste.sg, Singapore Waste Statistics 2012: http://www.zerowastesg.com/2013/04/01/singapore-waste-statistics-2012/
6. PUB, What is Mandatory WELS?: http://www.pub.gov.sg/conserve/Documents/MWELS_brochure_2011.pdf
7. PUB, Watersaving Habits: http://www.pub.gov.sg/conserve/Households/Pages/Watersavinghabits.aspx
8. PUB, Water Saving Habits at Home (indoor): http://www.pub.gov.sg/conserve/Households/Pages/Indoor.aspx