But wait a minute; you’re not sure how to get to RWS. Don’t worry, you can find out the different ways to reach the Resort with this guide.
Choose your adventure:
Public Bus Service to Resorts World Sentosa
RWS8: Board at bus stops outside VivoCity, Merrill Lynch HarbourFront and before Seah Im Road. Flat fare of S$1.00 applies when entering the Resort.
Exiting the Resort using the RWS8 bus is free.
Sentosa Express monorail to Resorts World Sentosa
- At VivoCity, proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. ($4.00 per entry)
- Don’t need to get too comfy on the seats though because you’ll be alighting one stop later at Waterfront station where the Resort is located.
Walking into Resorts World Sentosa
- From VivoCity, look for directions/exit to the Sentosa Boardwalk.
- The walk takes about [how long/how far]. There are travelators interspersed along the bridge to help those who are lazy to walk. The bridge is not air-conditioned though so if it’s too hot outside, you may want to consider other options.
- You will reach RWS once you pass the gantry ($1.00 admission charge applies. Free on weekends and public holidays.)
Update: Free entry into RWS using the Boardwalk, until 31 December 2017.
Here are seven reasons you want to take the Sentosa Boardwalk into Resorts World Sentosa.
MRT to Resorts World Sentosa
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- At Harbourfront station, you can enter the resort by:
Cable Car to Resorts World Sentosa
- Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station.
- Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower 2.
- Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station.
- Take the Sentosa Express (towards VivoCity) and alight one stop later at Waterfront station.
Taxi to Resorts World Sentosa
Ask the taxi driver to stop at the “taxi drop-off point in Resorts World Sentosa underground car park”.
Similarly, pick “Resorts World Sentosa” if you’re using Uber or GrabTaxi app.
Driving to Resorts World Sentosa and where to park
- Upon entering Sentosa Gateway, keep to the left lane and head down Ramp A.
- Bear right and look for the “Cars/Taxis” sign overhead.
Here’s a list of the car parks and the hotels/attractions nearest to them:
B1 East Car Park and park in the red or blue zone
- Universal Studios Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Trick Eye Museum
- Resorts World Theatre
- Hotel Michael
B1 West Car Park and park in the green zone
- Festive Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel
B2 VIP Car Park
- Crockfords Tower
B1 West Car Park and park in the purple zone
- Equarius Hotel
- Beach Villa
- Ocean Suits
- Treetop Loft
Monday – Thursday (excludes Public Holidays):7am to 7pm: $7 for 1st hour, $1 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $6 per entryMaximum: $28 per 24 hours
7am to 7pm: $8 for 1st hour, $2 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $8 per entry
Maximum: $28 per 24 hours
Sign up for RWS Invites to redeem all-day parking with Invites$1.50
Valet Service Charges