You’ve made bookings for a room at Resorts World Sentosa, bought tickets to Universal Studios Singapore and made reservations at Joël Robuchon Restaurant.
But wait a minute; you’re not sure how to get to RWS. Don’t worry, you can find out the different ways to reach the Resort with this guide.
Choose your adventure:
Public Bus Service to Resorts World Sentosa
RWS8: Board at bus stops outside VivoCity, Merrill Lynch HarbourFront and before Seah Im Road. Flat fare of S$1.00 applies when entering the Resort.
Exiting the Resort using the RWS8 bus is free.
Sentosa Express monorail to Resorts World Sentosa
- At VivoCity, proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. ($4.00 per entry)
- Don’t need to get too comfy on the seats though because you’ll be alighting one stop later at Waterfront station where the Resort is located.
Walking into Resorts World Sentosa
- From VivoCity, look for directions/exit to the Sentosa Boardwalk.
- The walk takes about [how long/how far]. There are travelators interspersed along the bridge to help those who are lazy to walk. The bridge is not air-conditioned though so if it’s too hot outside, you may want to consider other options.
- You will reach RWS once you pass the gantry ($1.00 admission charge applies. Free on weekends and public holidays.)
Update: Free entry into RWS using the Boardwalk, until 31 December 2017.
MRT to Resorts World Sentosa
- Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- At Harbourfront station, you can enter the resort by:
Cable Car to Resorts World Sentosa
- Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station.
- Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower 2.
- Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station.
- Take the Sentosa Express (towards VivoCity) and alight one stop later at Waterfront station.
Taxi to Resorts World Sentosa
Ask the taxi driver to stop at the “taxi drop-off point in Resorts World Sentosa underground car park”.
Similarly, pick “Resorts World Sentosa” if you’re using Uber or GrabTaxi app.
Driving to Resorts World Sentosa and where to park
- Upon entering Sentosa Gateway, keep to the left lane and head down Ramp A.
- Bear right and look for the “Cars/Taxis” sign overhead.
Here’s a list of the car parks and the hotels/attractions nearest to them:
B1 East Car Park and park in the red or blue zone
- Universal Studios Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Trick Eye Museum
- Resorts World Theatre
- Hotel Michael
B1 West Car Park and park in the green zone
- Festive Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel
B2 VIP Car Park
- Crockfords Tower
B1 West Car Park and park in the purple zone
- Equarius Hotel
- Beach Villa
- Ocean Suits
- Treetop Loft
Monday – Thursday (excludes Public Holidays):7am to 7pm: $7 for 1st hour, $1 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $6 per entryMaximum: $28 per 24 hours
7am to 7pm: $8 for 1st hour, $2 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $8 per entry
Maximum: $28 per 24 hoursSign up for RWS Invites to redeem all-day parking with Invites$1.50
Valet Service Charges