Planning a vacation in Singapore with young ones in tow? Looking for some place that can be reached via public transport, with plenty of edutainment attractions nearby, and at a price that does not break the bank?
Here are some good reasons why Genting Hotel Jurong, the first hotel in the Jurong Lake District of Singapore, opened since 30 Apr 2015, is perfect for you and your family:
1. Superb convenience
- 5 minutes to Jurong East MRT (North-South line and East-West line). Click here for service details
- 5 minutes to Jurong East Bus Interchange. Click for available bus services
- 15 minutes from Tuas Checkpoint
- 35 minutes from Woodlands Checkpoint
2. Good choice of rooms
- Choice of 1 king/queen bed or 2 twin beds
- Sleeps up to 2 persons
- Choice of 1 king bed or 2 queen beds
- Sleeps up to 3 persons
Deluxe Suite (with adjoining living room)
- 1 king bed
- Sleeps up to 3 persons
BONUS: All rooms come with complimentary Wi-Fi access for two devices.
(Update 10 April 2015: Max room occupancy updated)
3. Edutainment attractions
Plenty of educational fun just a stone’s throw away
- Jurong Bird Park: meet and interact with the feathered residents. There’s even a bird-themed playground with wet and dry playzones.
- Science Centre Singapore: inspire young minds with the wonders of science, technology and mathematics
- Singapore Discovery Centre: discover and share the Singapore story
4. Retail therapy
Just minutes away from some of the newest and biggest shopping malls in Singapore
- Big Box Warehouse Retail Mall
- Jurong Point Shopping Centre
5. Free shuttle to Resorts World Sentosa and International Business Park
With round-the-clock shuttle service to and from Resorts World Sentosa, you are just 20 minutes away from Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark and other fabulous attractions.
[Updated 10 December 2015] Good news, we now have a free shuttle service for corporate guests to International Business Park. The shuttle service is available on weekdays (except public holidays) at 8.00am and 8.45am.
6. Scrumptious buffets
[Updated 10 December 2015] Enjoy long, leisurely buffets at Festive Cafe.
Breakfast: 7am – 10am (Daily)
Asian Continental Buffet
Dinner: 6pm – 10pm (Fri & Sat. Closed on Sun – Thurs)
Festive Dinner Buffet [Menu (PDF)] | Christmas and New Year Dinner Buffet (24, 25, 31 Dec and 01 Jan)
*Child – 4 to 11 years old
Genting Hotel Jurong promotions
MasterCard Genting Hotel Jurong 3D2N all-attraction package from S$528*
* Price is inclusive of 7% Government Tax and 10% Service Charge
| Find out more
Festive Staycation Packages With All-Star Line-Ups and Fairytale Endings
Combine your Genting Hotel Jurong staycation with an evening at Universal Studios Singapore’s Santas All-Star Christmas or at a night at the theatre to watch Cinderella, A Fairly True Story.
Book dates from now till 3 Jan 2016
Universal Studios Singapore visit dates from 7 to 30 Dec 2015
Pick one of the 2 options below:
Option 1: 2 Day 1 Night Stay in Genting Hotel Jurong +
Option 2: 2 Day 1 Night Stay in Genting Hotel Jurong +