“Exhilarating” and “bliss” are just a couple of choice words to describe Chef Joël Robuchon’s food. The great Chef Robuchon is the world’s most decorated chef with
26 24* stars in the 2010 Michelin Guide.
And he’s coming to Resorts World Sentosa!
In early 2011, Chef Robuchon will be bringing his three widely successful concepts to Singapore: Joël Robuchon Restaurant, L‟Atelier de Joël Robuchon, The Pastry Shop and Lounge.
It doesn’t just stop there. On top of great food, patrons can also expect a stellar team of chefs, maître d and stewards, all handpicked from his dining establishments to spearhead the three outlets.
Mr. Robuchon said: “Joël Robuchon Restaurant will be a fine dining restaurant with the quality of service of a three Michelin-star dining establishment as it currently exists in Tokyo, Las Vegas and Paris, while L‟Atelier de Joël Robuchon is a different innovative concept. It features a „convivial‟ atmosphere, where I wanted to stage the chefs in a central kitchen in full view of the guest, without any manager. The guest, seated at the counter, can see his product being transformed, everything is transparent, and he can even follow the cooking of his meat on the teppanyaki or on the spit of the rotisserie.”
If you’re not familiar with who Joël Robuchon is, just check out his list of accomplishments.
|Chef Robuchon standing outside the location
of his restaurant at Resorts World
At a glance:
- Chef/Owner of 21 restaurants around the world under the Joël Robuchon name; bestowed 26 Michelin-stars between them
- Received The Laurent Perrier 2009 Lifetime Achievement Award at The S.Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants
- In 2008, Joël Robuchon at MGM Grand was the only recipient to receive three Michelin-stars in the city of Las Vegas.
- Jamin was awarded Best Restaurant in the World by International Herald Tribune (1994)
- Titled ‘Chef of the Century’ by the Gault Millau guide (1990)
- Youngest chef ever to be awarded three-Michelin-stars for Jamin (1984)
- Received the highest honour of Meilleur Ouvrier de France (Outstanding French Craftsman) in cuisine (1976)
- Published several cookbooks and chairing the committee of the current edition of Le Grand Larousse Gastronomique (the authoritative encyclopedia of gastronomy)
- Started his own cooking show, called Bon Appétit, Bien Sûr (2000-2009) and the first ever cooking cable channel called Gourmet TV with producer Guy Job (1996)
To know more about F&B dining options at Resorts World Sentosa, visit www.rwsentosa.com.