Chart-topping hard-rock band Avenged Sevenfold (A7X) are making a highly anticipated return to Singapore. Performing in a one-night only gig on 25 January at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, get ready for some head-banging madness that’ll sure bring the roof down.
Before all you A7X-philes go wild, here are 5 interesting nuggets of information to amp you for their upcoming show.
- Lead vocalist and founding member M Shadows came up with the band’s name as a reference to the story of Cain and Abel from The Bible, whereby anyone who wants to kill Cain will be “avenged sevenfold”.
- The band released a mobile action adventure role-playing game, Hail to the King: Deathbat, in October 2014. Available in Apple’s App Store as well as via Google Play, the game’s story is based on the mythical origin of the Deathbat, A7X’s logo and mascot.
- Lead guitarist Synyster Gates comes from good entertainment lineage. His dad, Brian Haner Sr., is better known as “Guitar Guy”, warm-up act and musical accompaniment for world-famous comedian Jeff Dunham.
- Synyster has looks and talent to boot. Not only was he voted Sexiest Male in the 2008 Kerrang! Readers’ Poll (the world’s best-selling weekly rock magazine), in 2010, Guitar World (a monthly magazine devoted to guitarists) listed him as one of the 30 greatest shredders of all time.
- Rhythm guitarist Zacky Vengeance is not one to rest on his laurels. Banking on his musical success, he parlayed it into a popular clothing company called Vengeance University.
Get your tickets now and prepare yourself to rock the night away.
Get your tickets to Avenged Sevenfold Live in Singapore
|Date:||25 January 2015|
|Venue:||The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa|
|Price (excluding Booking Fee):||
At the Door: S$128
for now, we’ll leave you with one of their biggest hits, Hail to the King: