After a successful inaugural year, Art at Curate continues in 2017 with four editions in February, April, August and October, featuring an exciting line-up of celebrated chefs from Michelin-starred establishments in Japan, Korea and Europe.
This year, Art at Curate will be marked by a few firsts:
- The first edition will feature a Sake Pairing menu. Expect highly coveted sakes that received 90 points and above in the first ever Sake Ratings Guide by the influential Robert Parker Wine Advocate.
- The third edition of Art at Curate in August will welcome the very first Korean Michelin chef in Singapore
- Besides showcasing their award-winning cuisine, each Michelin guest chef will also devise new creations specially for Art at Curate, which are not available at their own restaurants
Raising the curtain for Art at Curate 2017 is Chef Masayasu Yonemura from his one-Michelin-starred namesake restaurant Yonemura in Kyoto, Japan.
In 1983, Chef Yonemura began working at Seiyougosho Okumura, an established French restaurant in Kyoto where he perfected the art of French cuisine, and exposed himself to global influences and culinary styles.
10 years later, he opened his first restaurant Yonemura in Kyoto, followed by a second outlet in Tokyo in 2004. His flair for infusing Japanese touches into French cuisine earned him global recognition, and led to both his restaurants being consistently awarded one Michelin star in the Michelin Guide Tokyo and Michelin Guide Kyoto annually since they were first published in 2008 and 2010 respectively.
Chef Yonemura was described by a fellow Michelin Japanese chef as a “genius when it comes to combining ingredients from the East and West”. At the upcoming Art at Curate Series One, Chef Yonemura will showcase a menu that is characteristic of his innovative Japanese-French cuisine.
Some of his creations include:
His menu comes with a sake pairing option, featuring top sakes from Robert Parker Wine Advocate’s first-ever Sake Ratings Guide, selected by its author and wine critic Hao Liwen himself.
Art at Curate 2017, Series 5
Featuring Chef Masayasu Yonemura
4 to 11 February 2017
- 5-Course Lunch Menu with Sake Pairing at $180++ ( Members enjoy a special price of $160++)
- 9-Course Dinner Menu with Sake Pairing at $380++ ( Members enjoy a special price of $360++)
To book, please call +65 6577 7288 or email to Curate@RWSentosa.com