Find Us on Facebook
- ▼2013 (35)
- ▶2012 (126)
- ▶2011 (94)
- ▶2010 (68)
- ▶2009 (35)
Introducing the Resorts WorldTM Sentosa International Lion Dance Championship 2011!
Get in touch with your cultural side as you witness a spectacular competition showcasing exciting daring stunts as 16 lion dance troupes compete for the title of the Resorts World Sentosa International Lion Dance Champion. Don’t miss our dazzling opening & closing performances too, featuring Shaolin Fighters, Palace Maidens and Majestic Lions.
Venue: Resorts World Convention Centre, Compass Ballroom
Semi-Finals: 28 Oct, 7 pm | $20 per ticket*
Finals: 29 Oct, 3.30pm | $30 per ticket*
*Prices excludes SISTIC booking fees and handling charges
Keen? Here’s more. We are giving away 25 pairs of tickets to catch the Semi-Finals! Simply answer the following as a comment below. (Terms & conditions apply)
Terms & conditions
2. The contest will run from 12 till 21 October 2011. Entries after 21 Oct, 4pm will not be taken into consideration.
3. To participate in the contest, participants are required to give the correct answer to the question above as a Facebook comment below. Each participant can only submit one (1) entry; in the event of multiple entries, the latest entry will be deemed the answer. All other forms of entries are not accepted.
4. RWS will select 25 winners, who will each win a pair of tickets to the semi-finals of the Resorts World Sentosa International Lion Dance Championship 2011. Winners will be announced on RWS blog by 24 October.
5. By participating in the contest, a participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time. The participant further accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions governing the use of the passes to the Resorts World Sentosa International Lion Dance Championship 2011.
6. RWS shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
7. RWS reserves the right to publish the participants’ entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
8. RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.