Find Us on Facebook
- ▼2013 (35)
- ▶2012 (126)
- ▶2011 (94)
- ▶2010 (68)
- ▶2009 (35)
It’s time for a “Bros Night Out” at Resorts World Sentosa’s BPL Football Screening on 20 Aug. Catch BPL matches live with free-flow beer during happy hour and stand to win prizes in the “Bros vs Babes Challenge” tournament. Tickets will be available for sale at only $10 nett on 20 Aug, 4pm onwards @ RWS Forum, $5 parking for first 100.
We have 10 sets of 4 tickets up for grabs. Just answer the questions correctly as a comment below and we’ll pick ten lucky winners!
Date: 20 August (Saturday), 5pm to 1.30am (Tickets on sale from 4pm onwards)
Liverpool vs Arsenal @ 7.45pm
Aston Villa vs Blackburn @ 11pm
Venue: Resorts World Sentosa Forum Stage
1) Free Flow of Beer for $10 per pax, from 7-9pm and 11pm-1am.
2) Bros vs Babes challenge – Bros form a team of 3 and challenge the Soccer Babes in beer pong, Xbox Kinect, foosball and 3-on-3 futsal to win attractive prizes – Hard Rock Hotel stays, Xbox consoles with Kinect, LCD TVs and Autographed soccer memorabilia such as jerseys and football from Arsenal, Liverpool up for grabs.
3) Beer drinking relay competition & pole-dancing performances.
4) Free Shuttle Service from RWS to Vivocity, from 12am onwards to 2am or pay only $5 for full day parking at the resort!
Terms & Conditions
2. The contest will run from 15 till 18 August 2011. Entries after 4pm on 18 August will not be taken into consideration.
3. To participate in the contest, participants are required to give the correct answer to the question above as a Facebook comment below. Each participant can only submit one (1) entry; in the event of multiple entries, the latest entry will be deemed the answer. All other forms of entries are not accepted.
4. RWS will select TEN winners, who will each win a set of 4 passes to the Bros Night Out @ RWS event. Winners will be announced on RWS blog by 19 August.
5. By participating in the contest, a participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time. The participant further accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions governing the use of the passes to the Bros Night Out @ RWS event.
6. RWS shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
7. RWS reserves the right to publish the participants’ entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
8. RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.